Monday, December 4, 2006

Titans should reward Fisher for a job well done

This blog is dedicated to my love, Jane Bowell and Christ.

Today the the statement is "Jane, I love you like Christ" in Amheric.

Ewadeshalw enda christ

That is spoken in Ethiopia. I just learned that from a young lady two minutes
ago. It's so easy to do. I can do over two hundred languages already. All I have
to do is ask someone to say it and then write it once and I learn it. The other night
I was learning Vietnamese. That one is a little more difficult but I did get it after
about ten minutes.

Signed,
American Patriot Jeff Fisher

aka Jante Degaul

For more information on me
Google-Jeff Fisher Whistle Blower This one broke the news in 2006

http://politics.netscape.com/story/2006/12/03/is-white-house-whistleblower-ready-to-bring-down-the-president


112votes
Vote!

Is White House Whistleblower Ready to Bring Down the President?
Politics – I don't want to go Woodward and Bernstein all over you, but last week, just after Air Force 1 lifted off towards a meeting with Iraq's Prime Minister al-Maliki, someone in the administration who had had enough of the President's insistence that he knows what he's doing, sent a message that everyone seems to have missed: an administration mutiny is

Tags: whistleblower, bush
View Story Discuss (268) (huffingtonpost.com) 1 day ago by idyll Send Msg

Verizon turned off my phone and Davida basically kicked me out and I
have seven cents. I am blessed.

I have Christ, Jane, Dr. Jonathan Greer aka Dad,Tom, Mary, Doug, Roger,Stew,
Lenny,Nick, Sandra and so many more.

I need $478 dollars to turn my phone on and Davida kicked me out because she lacks patience about getting her 200 dollars which I told her to just wait and it will come.

Yesterday I told her to read the 91st Psalm and she wouldn't. I recite it all the time and this is prosperity. Emmie Ross was right about having prayers from Unity Church on my old website when I ran for congress. Walkingwithfisher and JeffFisherforCongress dot com. Go to Alexa and type it in. Then go to traffic details, then go to wayback machine and whola my work is there. Not all of it but quite a bit. I have computers all over the world and many in Palm Beach County that have more information and evidence regarding our stolen elections. I am going to enjoy having people arrested for obstruction of justice and treason.


Davida can't realize how rich I am going to be. All she could do was complain about being late in her rent and paying a late fee. I will be able to pay her bill very soon and much more.

I am going to post this to her site as a comment and hopes she responds
and says to come back to her apartment and realize she can completly trust me.

Google-Jeff Fisher Election Fraud
Google-Jeff Fisher Files
Google-God Jeff Fisher
Plus many other combinations write to me and lets see what happens
godismyguideforever@gmail.com

Excuse the time delay, that address is constantly being hijacked.

Here is the link that explains how Microsoft is being harmed plus my phone lines which include Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobil. this is a major security issue that needs attention ASAP.

This is G o o g l e's cache of http://arizona.indymedia.org/news/2006/11/52678.php as retrieved on Nov 29, 2006 04:52:47 GMT.G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.This cached page may reference images which are no longer available. Click here for the cached text only.To link to or bookmark this page, use the following url: http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:tp3q1vui3OAJ:arizona.indymedia.org/news/2006/11/52678.php+Jeff+Fisher+identity+theft&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2

The reason for this is because they already did this.

http://arizona.indymedia.org/news/2006/11/52678.php
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved
While trying to retrieve the URL: http://arizona.indymedia.org/news/2006/11/52678.php
The following error was encountered:
Zero Sized Reply
Squid did not receive any data for this request.
Your cache administrator is help@gsu.edu.
Generated Mon, 04 Dec 2006 22:17:37 GMT by proxy.gsu.edu (squid/2.5.STABLE5-CVS)

Now does anyone have any doubts about what I have been stating about my evidence?

My case is already won because God is my guiding spirit for all of America and mankind.

God bless us every one
Jeff Fisher aka Tiny Tim
I love reading Charles Dickens
I can't wait to talk with a literary agent about my interesting life.
I am so blessed, Thank you Jesus.

Later I am going to link most of these words to the crime that I witnessed and experienced first hand. That is why I was able to file a Quai Tam. Please Doug call these people now.

http://www.phillipsandcohen.com/

2 comments:

Jeff Fisher said...

Jackie Anne Watkins want me to post this here,

I hope someone does help.

Is there anybody out there who wants to see me win my court case?

Yes and now JEFF FISHER IS NOT ABLE TO POST THIS TO THE WASHINGTON POST REGARDING THE GATES CONFIRMATION. ARE YOU GOING TO SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING OR CAN YOU TRY TO POST IT.

Mr. Binder, do you want Secret Service Agent J.D. Bell to start having the FBI investigate your postings.Help America by you posting what Mr. Fisher is unable to do.

All these people are watching you.



Not if I have anything to do with it. Why not have someone find me in Atlanta and whisk me to DC for the confirmation hearings.
I am going to testify at the Franklin Grand Jury that Patrick J Fitzgeral is involved in.

http://jefffisherfiles.blogspot.com/ and
http://thejefffisherfiles.blogspot.com/ and
http://blog.netscape.com/2006/11/20/do-no-evil/1#c2852525
http://NoMoreFraud.blogspot.com

Mark Binder
----- Original Message -----
From: MA PA
To: drymarc2003@ yahoo.ca
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 9:58 AM
Subject: [Recall_Bush] BREAKING NEWS: BOLTON RESIGNS


Monday, December 4, 2006
BREAKING NEWS: BOLTON RESIGNS
Bush Man At UN Resigns
Updated: 14:46, Monday December 04, 2006

John Bolton, President Bush's controversial appointment as US ambassador to the United Nations, has resigned.

His position had been under threat since the Democrats took control of Congress in the US midterm elections.

Mr Bush had braved political opposition to give him him the job temporarily in August last year.

His confirmation has been languishing in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee ever since.

The no-nonsense Bush ally was opposed by Democrats and some Republicans.

The White House has now announced that Mr Bolton would leave office in a matter of days.

Spokeswoman Dana Perino said Mr Bush had reluctantly accepted Mr Bolton's decision to leave the UN post when the current session of the US Congress ends, probably at the end of the week.

Sky correspondent Andrew Wilson said that independent Senator Dan [?] Lieberman was a possible replacement. The former Democrat could be an acceptable compromise candidate.

More follows ...

Video: Bolton Steps Down
http://mparent7777. blogspot. com/2006/ 12/breaking- news-bolton- resigns.html

And More
http://mparent7777. blogspot. com/ New website
http://mparent7777- 2.blogspot. com/ Alternate website with unique articles


MARC PARENT

CRIMES AND CORRUPTIONS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER NEWS

mparent7777



MARC PARENT
CRIMES AND CORRUPTIONS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER NEWS
http://mparent7777. blogspot. com/ New website
mparent7777
mparent

Sylvester Omosun said...

Thanks for sharing, got to know this blog throgh a pal in soulfulchemistry
hug